Fill and Tree cutting by-laws

Dec 19, 2010

The Township of King requires a permit before dumping fill or site alteration takes place. Please contact the Township ( 905-833-5321) if you see illegal filling of wetlands, ditches or on land where no permit is visible.

A permit must be obtained before cutting a tree in King.

Contact Cat Cybulski, R.P.F. Area Forester (905) 895-1200 extension 5275 to report a violation or to request a permit.